We promote the establishment of collaborations with different administrations, public and private institutions, associations, non-governmental organizations, and any other entity that can contribute to the fulfillment of the CITACA’s mission.
The cluster’s researchers take part in the following networks:
- Group Polyphenols (AA1).
- Rede AQUA-CIBUS (AA1).
- Research cooperative network in the field of`polyphenols and their industry applications – IBERPHENOL (AA1).
- Alien Species Network (groups of the Universities of Santiago, Coruña, Vigo, Coimbra)
Socio. This network enables the inclusion of cluster’s researchers, in the research field of the invasive plant species, in an international discussion arena (BEV1).
- Network Invasive Leguminosaes in Ibero-America: allelopathic and histochemistry perspectives (groups from Spain, Chile, Mexico, Portugal, Argentina)
Included as the Spanish coordinator. This network enables the internationalisation and participation in different didactic activities coordinated between the different members (BEV1).
- National Network of Extremophilic Microorganisms (AA1).
- Network of Oenology Research Groups (AA1).
- Ecological interactions as management indicators in protected natural areas. (BVE1).
- Ecosystem services of pollination and dispersal in protected natural areas (BVE1).
- Galician Food Safety Emerging Risks Network (RISEGAL)
This network is born in 2017 as a chance to channel knowledge from different food safety Galician experts. It is composed by a multidisciplinary working group with a high synergistic potential, able to develop research lines which enables to design preventive strategies to increase the consumer’s safety and to strength the sector’s competitiveness in Galicia. RISEGAL also works with the agrifood sector in Galicia through the Galician Food Cluster (CLUSAGA) and through the Galician Public Health Surveillance Network (RGVSP), responsible of monitoring and controlling the health problems of the Galician population. (AA1, EQ4).
This network is lead by the CISIC researcher associated with the Cluster, Marta López Cabo.
- Galician Food Cluster (CLUSAGA)
It operates through a organised structure in the Galician agrifood sector, integrating the companies, as well as the research and innovation entities and other organisations, in cooperation processes which enable to obtain benefits derived from the application of actions and collaborative processes (EQ4)
- Molecular Sciences and Materials Network (RCMM)
Coordinated by the Professor Enrique Guitián (USC), conformed by eight research groups from the three Galician universities (QO3)
- Sustainable use of resources and waste network – REDUSO
Coordinator. Research Groups from the UVigo: BV6, C18, QF2 e Se06.
The cluster’s researchers also maintain active collaborations with many groups from other national and foreign institutions, even though most of the are not formally integrated in official networks.
This collaborations are demonstrated through the research groups that can be found in other sections of this web page.