RESEARCH CONTRACTS AT CITACA
2020 call for recruitment by means of a temporary contract for researchers for the strategic cluster CITACA
The Strategic Cluster CITACA is a strategic unity of work within the research area in the Campus da Auga. On its Activities Plan it includes the Training and Attracting Talent Axis in the Action Line 2, “Recruitment and Talent Retention”, in which an specific plan for incorporating human resources is established, in which this call for hiring researchers, which continues the I Call for research contracts CITACA 2019, is framed.
The aim of this call is to recruit researches that contribute to the scientific agenda development and to the achievement of the Cluster’s strategic objectives through the funding of 8 temporary employment contracts
The call is for a maximum of 8 temporary employment for researchers with the described objectives. These contracts are funded by the Department for Education, University and Vocational Training of the Xunta de Galicia within the programme “Aid for the improvement, creation, recognition and structuring of strategic clusterings of the University System of Galicia”, in the 2018 call.
- Gross monthly salary:
- Researchers: 1200.00 €/month.
- Contract period: from October 1 to October 31, 2020.
- Working day: Full time.
- Gross monthly salary:
Those detailed in the Annex I to the call for each contract.
Time and manner for the applications submission
The period for requests submission is from Friday September 18 to Monday September 21, at 8 pm.
Applications and attached documentation will be emailed to: email@example.com. Indicating in the subject of the mail the reference of the applied contract.
The applicant must submit the documentation provided specified for each contract in the moment of the submission.
The applications submission means the knowledge and acceptance of all the terms indicated in this call.
Means of publication
All the communications related with this call will be published for all the notification purposes in the CITACA web page
All the necessary individual communications can carried out using the e-mail provided in the application form, although these will not be considered as a notification.
|Call and Annex I||Annex II – Application|
OWN AIDS FOR THE VISITS FUNDING OF ACADEMIC STAFF FROM THE CITACA STRATEGIC CLUSTER
This call has the objective of contributing to fund the travel costs for prestigious Academic Staff, specially the international one, to complete their education, to research, to facilitate the scientific knowledge exchange, to facilitate the transfer and dissemination of results, to promote the internationalisation of the researching activity of the CITACA staff in the field of any of the three priority research fields in CITACA:
- Water and Soil: Water resources protection. Its objective is to promote the soil ecosystem services depending on its water protection, conservation and purification in a mostly conventional agriculture, and to value the by-products and the potentially polluting wastewater.
- Sustainable primary production. Its objective is to promote the rational resources, inputs and by-products utilisation, involved in the agricultural primary production through the development of processes, methodologies and technologies for their efficient use.
- Food safety and quality: Competitiveness and sustainability. Its objective is to promote the development of a competitive and sustainable agri-food industry, bases in the production of safe food, with a high nutritional, organoleptic and functional quality, which reduced the water and other resources consumption.
Applications formalisation and deadline for submission
Applications will be submitted by the requester in an electronic format to the email of the CITACA technical secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org. Including the request form (Annex I) and the required documentation according to the section 7. Applications content.
The applications submission start and finish dates for each deadline can be found bellow.
|Deadline||Applications submission start date||Applications submission finish date|
|Call||Annex I||Annex II||Annex III|
CITACA INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY PROGRAMME
This call has the objective of contributing to fund the travel costs for the research and technical staff in CITACA in order to:
- Facilitate the scientific knowledge exchange, to facilitate the transfer and dissemination of results, to promote the internationalisation of the researching activity.
- Help in the funding of the stays in research centres to expand the education of the CITACA researchers, or to perform researching activities in subjects and technologies in key areas for the CITACA research lines progress.
Eligible actions and amounts
- A Modality: Aid for travel costs: This aid will be addressed to contribute funding the attendance to congress, scientific meetings, panel discussions, workshops, preparatory meetings for research projects, training days or other similar scientific activities from January 1 to November 15, 2019, outside Galicia.
The maximum amount for the total of aids is of 13 000.00 €.
- B Modality: Aids fro stays in research centres. This aid will be addressed to contribute funding the stays in research centres outside Galicia to develop researches and to use or acquire techniques necessary for the development of the research activity. The lasting of the funded stay, which should be developed in one only centre and period, will be of between 15 and 90 days and should be carried out between January 1 and November 15, 2019.
The maximum amount of the aids total amounts to 10 000.00€.
If after evaluating the requests the budget for granting of aids in a certain modality has not been used, the excess of this amount will be used to fund activities from other modalities.
These aids are funded by the Department for Education, University and Vocational Training of the Xunta de Galicia within the programme “Aid for the improvement, creation, recognition and structuring of strategic clusterings of the University System of Galicia”, in the 2018 call.
The aids from this call can be requested by the research and technical staff who develop their research activity in any of the groups associated to the CITACA strategic cluster.
Each requester can submit one application for each modality, prioritising the ones he/she considers. Generally, only one of these can be funded, unless the available credit has not been exhausted. In this case, two applications of the same requester could be funded.
Concepts eligible for aid
Different expenditure concepts can be eligible for aid, in the conditions and with the limitations established in the call, for each of the modalities.
Applications will be submitted by the requester in an electronic format to the email of the CITACA technical secretariat: email@example.com. Including the request form and the required documentation according to each aid modality.
Deadline for submission
The deadline for submission opens on June 28 and remains open until July 12, 2019.
|Call||Annex I – Request||Annex II – Processing Procedure|